Credit Card Processing
Free Credit Card Processing Consultation
Our free credit card processing consultation service is available to every Oregon Registered Agent client. This is an in-house phone consultation where we discuss your business’s payment processing needs and talk through the available ways to accept credit and debit card payments.
Plus, you’ll have the option to sign up with a payment processor through us. We offer transparent interchange plus pricing and work with multiple payment processors to negotiate industry-low rates for our clients.
How to Sign Up For Your Free Consultation
If you’re already an Oregon Registered Agent client, you can sign up for your free consultation in your client account.
If you’re not yet a client, simply hire us to form your Oregon business or serve as your Oregon registered agent, and select “Free Credit Card Processing Consultation” on your order form.
We’ll then reach out to you by email within a few business days to set up a call.
How Our Payments Service Works
Our service starts with a free phone consultation, but there’s far more to it than that if you decide you’re ready to start accepting credit card payments at your business.
Here’s how our payment processing service works from start to finish:
- We use your phone consultation to pin down how your business operates.
We work with multiple payment processors—so, to make sure we connect you with the right processor at low rates, we focus your consultation on discussing your business type, your average ticket, your current and projected monthly sales volume, and the hardware or software your business needs.
- We guide you through the application process.
From there, we connect you with the right payment processor and devise a low-cost rates package for your business. Then we help you submit your application. Before you submit, we review your application thoroughly to make sure you avoid any costly slip-ups.
- You go through the processor’s underwriting department.
From there, the processor’s underwriting department takes over and decides if they will approve your application. If the processor approves your application, you’re on your way to accepting credit card payments and getting paid! If they don’t approve, we’ll get back together to discuss your options (including possibly applying with a different processor). Whatever it takes.
- You start accepting payments.
Once approved, we’ll help make sure you get the equipment or software you need to start accepting payments, and we’ll be there to help you troubleshoot when problems arise. This includes monitoring your merchant statements, by request, and sticking with you through all of your dealings with the payment processor.
Our Payment Processing Service Benefits
Plenty of companies and sales agents can set your business up to accept card payments. What sets Oregon Registered Agent apart?
- We don’t rely on credit card processing to support our business. We’re an Oregon registered agent and business formation service through and through. That means we don’t need to add steep markups when we sign you up with a processor.
- We can set your credit card processing rates just high enough to cover the cost of our service and pass the rest of the savings on to you.
Our Credit Card Processing Service Includes:
- Fast service. We know that you have a business to run and getting set up for credit card processing is just one of many things you need to get done. As soon as you request your free in-house consultation, we set up a phone call within a few days and get straight to business.
- Direct access. We don’t connect you to commission-based sales agents. You’ll be talking directly to an a credit card processing specialist whose job is to get you better payment processing.
- Interchange plus pricing. We focus exclusively on transparent interchange plus pricing for our clients. That means you won’t get shackled to an obscure tiered or flat rate pricing structure that disguises your real costs and jacks up your credit card processing fees in the process.
- Customized rates. Once we understand the ins and outs of your business’s processing needs, we’ll put together a customized rates package designed to fit your business. If you like what you see, you can accept it and get the ball rolling on your application. If you’re not satisfied, we can touch base again and discuss your options.
Sign up today, and start taking payments!