Form an Oregon LLC
All Oregon LLCs Formed in 24 Hours Or Less!
At Oregon Registered Agent, we will complete and file your LLC formation documents the same day you order. All Oregon LLCs will be activated within 1 business day. Your business will be set, formed and activated as fast as possible. This is our promise to you.
$235 Total For An Oregon LLC Formed in 1 Day
Our Oregon LLC Formation Service Includes:
- 1 Day LLC Filing and Activation (all holiday/weekend orders will be processed on the following business day)
- 365 Days of Oregon Registered Agent Service
- All Organization Documents: LLC Operating Agreement, Membership Certificates, Initial Resolutions and More
- LLC Operating Agreement Based on Company Structure: Single-Member LLC, Multi-Member LLC, or Manager-Managed LLC
- Company Privacy and Business Security (we list our address–not yours)
- Free Use of Our Address on Formation Documents
- Online Account to Monitor, Track, and Receive Important Business Documents
- Real-Time LLC Annual Report Reminders
- Instant Document Delivery System
- Instant Registered Agent Service
- No Hidden Fees
- Lifetime Client Support
- Online Access to Additional Business Services
As a local Oregon company, we are dedicated to providing quality products and excellent customer services. We are not a large company. To compete with the large national brands, we needed to elevate our level of value and service. For $235 total—no hidden fees, no add-ons—we’ll provide you with an Oregon LLC formed in 24 hours or less. Our price includes state fees and registered agent service.
Some companies advertise deals for $40 or $99. Don’t be fooled. Those prices don’t include state fees, registered agent service, operating agreement, etc.
When you hire us to form your Oregon LLC, you’ll get everything you need to operate your LLC right from day one.
What’s Not Included with Our Oregon LLC Formation Package?
The only thing you’ll need that we don’t include in our LLC package is an Employer Identification Number (EIN). Why? We don’t want to charge you for something you can get an EIN for FREE in a matter of minutes. Simply visit the IRS website and obtain an EIN online. If you really don’t want to get your own EIN, we charge folks $50 to get their EIN for them if they have a Social Security Number, $200 if they do not.
Why Does My LLC Need an EIN?
Technically, you may not need an EIN, but only if your LLC doesn’t hire employees and isn’t engaged in business (holding companies are really the only exception). Otherwise, an EIN is essentially a business’ social security number, and will be required to pay taxes and hire employees.
Starting an Oregon LLC on a Budget?
If you’re trying to save money on start-up costs, we completely understand. You can form your own LLC in Oregon and just appoint us as the registered agent if you would like. The Oregon LLC articles of organization (the required formation document that is filed with the Oregon Secretary of State) and filing tips are in your client account online immediately when you sign up for your account with us.
How to Sign Up for Oregon LLC Formation Service?
Simply click the “Order Now” button and complete the form. To do, you’ll need to know:
- Desired Company Name or Current Business Name
- Business Purpose (list the reason why you’re forming the company in as simple of terms as possible)
- Member Name (Oregon requires you to list ownership information of at least one person on the articles of organization)
- Your Contact Details (not listed on public documents)
- Mailing Address (not listed on public documents; as your registered agent, we’ll list our mailing address on the public documents for added privacy and business security)
That’s all you need. Sign up today, do business in Oregon tomorrow!