Skip to main content
2355 STATE ST STE 101, SALEM, OR 97301 | (503) 914-1035
by Oregon Registered Agent LLC

Certificate of Authority – Oregon LLC

Foreign LLC in Oregon

If you run an LLC located outside of Oregon and you want to operate in Oregon, you will register your limited liability company as a foreign Oregon LLC. Once your paperwork is filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the Corporations Division of the Oregon Secretary of State.

We can register your foreign Oregon LLC for the state filing fee plus $100.

OR, you can do it yourself, and just sign up with us as your Oregon registered agent. All foreign LLCs in Oregon will require a registered agent. You can have this service from us for $35 a year.

After you sign up for Oregon registered agent service, you will be logged into your client account online where you’ll find the Oregon foreign LLC form you file with the Oregon Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

After taking a look at the forms we provide in your online account, if you do not want to actually file the paperwork yourself, you can click on the add services tab in your client account, and get us to submit your filing for you for $100 plus the state filing fees. We will also locate the proper documentation from the home state of your LLC organization that we need to correctly register your foreign LLC with Oregon.